Monday, July 20, 2015

What I wish I had known bout starting a business....

To all my beloved students and former students stuggling with the ups and downs of starting their own practice, read on mcduff! Awesome article completely true and courtesy of Gretchen!!



11 Things I Wish I Knew When I Started My Business

A lot of people like to fool you and say that you’re not smart if you never went to college, but common sense rules over everything. That’s what I learned from selling crack. -Snoop Dogg 




My name is Stephanie St.Claire, and I am an unfunded entrepreneur. I’ve been in business for 3 years, after engaging in my own personal and tenuous renaissance (uh…divorce) and rediscovering my Divine Core Purpose. In other words, I grew a pair of ladyballs and started living the life I always wanted to while making money doing it.  But there was a LOT to learn, and some of those things weren’t covered in Who Moved My Cheese.
Finish reading this wonderful article here:  https://medium.com/i-m-h-o/3dc264023df5

No comments:

Post a Comment